STM8S STM8S105K4T6 Development Board Module Core
- Supply Voltage: 3.0-5.5V
- Model Number: STM8S105K4T6
- Kernel: Advanced STM8 core, with 3 lines from Harvard
- Structure: Extensive instruction set
- Memory: Medium density program and data memory:
- Up to 32 K bytes Flash; 10 K wipe after 55 ° C environment, data is stored for 20 years
- Data memory: up to 1 K bytes of true data EEPROM; Up to 30 million erasures
- RAM: up to 2 K bytes
- Clock, reset and power management
- 3.0 ~ 5.5V operating voltage
- Flexible clock control, 4 main clock sources
- Low power crystal oscillator
- External clock input
- User-adjustable internal 16 MHz RC
- Internal Low Power 128 kHz RC
- Clock security system with clock monitoring
- Power Management:
- Low power mode (wait, active shutdown, power off)
- The peripherals can be turned off separately
- Always turn on low power consumption and power-down reset
- Interrupt management
- Advanced control timers
- Communication interface
- I / O port
- Development support
Out of stock
This is STM8S105K4T6 Minimum System STM8 ARM Core Board. This board is a low-cost Minimum System Development Board for ARM Microcontroller STM8S105K4T6.
Board is suitable for learners that want to learn the STM8 microcontroller with ARM Cortex-8-bit core.
- 100% Brand new and high-quality STM8 Board
- 16MHz work frequency.
- 32K flash memory, 2K SRAM.
- 4-16MHz crystal.
- Onboard tMini USB interface, you can give the board power supply and USB communication.
Package Includes :
- 1 x STM8S105K4T6 Minimum System Board Microcomputer STM8 ARM Core Board
- 2 x 15 pin Male Header
- 1 x 4 Pin Right Angle Male Header
|Dimensions||8 × 5 × 2 cm|