ATTINY85 USB Development Board
1. Support for the Arduino IDE 1.0 + (OSX/Windows/Linux).
2. Power via USB or External Source or 7-16 v to 5 v (automatic selection).
3. The Onboard, 150 ma 5 v Regulator.
4. Built-in USB and serial were debugging).
5. 6 I/O Pins (2 inform the for USB only if your program actively communicates over USB, otherwise you can use all 6 even if you are programming via USB).
6. 8 k Flash Memory (about 6 k after bootloader).
7. The I2C and SPI (vis USI).
8. The Power LED and the Test/Status LEDs
ATtiny85 based mini-development board is similar to Arduino boards, and it’s cheaper and smaller. With a whole host of shields to extend its functionality and the ability to use the familiar Arduino IDE, this ATTINY85 USB Development Board is a great way to jump into micro-controller electronics.
ATtiny85 based micro-controller development board come with the USB interface. Coding is similar to Arduino, and it uses the familiar Arduino IDE for development.
It has 6 port with several functions. Depending on the programming (with Arduino IDE) can it have 6 digital I/O, 4 analog inputs or 3 PWM outputs. It can be powered by a USB port or an external power supply of 6-35V DC.
|Dimensions||4 × 3 × 1 cm|